Reinventing Richmond Street Workspace
Looking for workspace right in the heart of Toronto’s tech hub? The Richmond Street Workspace is six full floors of private offices, coworking space, and meeting rooms in a beautiful 100-year-old building. Give your business organic opportunities with a community of forward-thinking companies, networking events, and the local neighborhood’s surging economy. Right around the corner from Osgoode Station, Richmond Street Workspace makes commuting a breeze, and offers plenty of delicious options for team lunches. This is a space that supports your good ideas.
Richmond Street Workspace
We can’t build the future without understanding our history, and nowhere is that more evident than at Richmond Street Workspace. The industrial vibe of this legacy building sets the foundation for our Richmond Street office space, while details like dedicated event space, bike storage, and showers bring it up to date for the modern professional. Enjoy room for focus, brainstorming, hosting events, and collaborating, plus custom art, exposed brick, and expansive windows. At Richmond Street Workspace, we’re starting something special.
What will it cost?
$700/month (per person)
$500/month (per person)
Call us for larger teams (416) 613 9681 or with any questions
- Bike Storage, Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Showers, For all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
- Onsite Staff, Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services, Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths, These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water, Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms, Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Printing, Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet, Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee, Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events, From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas, The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Richmond Street Workspace
240 Richmond Street W Toronto ON M5V 1V6
Sales: 1.416.613.9681 | 1.866.481.2327
A private office space with a view, available in all our centres.
A regular business center office, minus the view; our lowest cost office space.
An office and meeting room combined; typically contains two desks and a meeting table.
Desk space in a shared office environment, with a hot desking policy that is first come, first served.
Photos include examples from locations in Toronto, Washington D.C., Los Angeles, New York City and London