Unique Space on Bloor East
Bloor East Workspace is the future of work in Toronto’s Yorkville-Bloor neighborhood. Occupying two floors of a 17-story building, this refreshing coworking space brings together folks from the finance, tech, and creative worlds—and it’s easy to see why. From private offices and art-filled common areas to all-inclusive amenities and regular networking events, your team will have everything they need to thrive. Plus, enjoy direct access to the Yonge and Bloor-Danforth subway lines and tons of tasty restaurants and trendy bars, perfect for hosting client dinners and team celebrations. At Bloor East Workspace, community and convenience come together to create the office space of tomorrow. What are you waiting for?
Bloor East Workspace
No matter what season your business is in, find one of a kind workspace and vibrant community at Bloor East Workspace. Our designs at this location take a page from the elegant and desaturated tones of the foggy Great Lakes during autumn, with pops of color that mimic the bright foliage. The result is a unique office space that’s equal parts calm and energizing—providing solace and inspiration during the hustle and bustle of a busy week. Helpful onsite staff, unlimited micro-roasted coffee, and cozy common areas add to the supportive vibe. Book a tour today and put your team in a good place.
What will it cost?
$700/month (per person)
$450/month (per person)
Call us for larger teams (416) 613 9681 or with any questions
- Onsite Staff, Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services, Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths, These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water, Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms, Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Printing, Every floor has its own library-inspired space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet, Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee, Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events, From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas, The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Bloor East Workspace
33 Bloor Street East, Toronto ON M4W 3H1
Sales: 1.416.613.9681 | 1.866.481.2327
A private office space with a view, available in all our centres.
A regular business center office, minus the view; our lowest cost office space.
An office and meeting room combined; typically contains two desks and a meeting table.
Desk space in a shared office environment, with a hot desking policy that is first come, first served.
Photos include examples from locations in Toronto, Washington D.C., Los Angeles, New York City and London